Brielle Service Center has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Brielle, NJ.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Brielle Service Center's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
SYNTHETIC OIL MAINTENANCE SPECIAL
(REG. $75 VALUE)
5W40 Oil Additional Charge
Lube, filter, oil change (up to 5 qts) - 27-point safety inspection - Check front end - Check brakes - Top off all fluids - Tire rotation - Check belts and hoses -
The service providers at Brielle Service Center are courteous, forthright and timely. I have been a customer for over a decade. The shop still has a "mom and pop" feel to it, which I value immensely, and I trust their guidance.