- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
SYNTHETIC OIL MAINTENANCE SPECIAL
(REG. $75 VALUE)
5W40 Oil Additional Charge
Lube, filter, oil change (up to 5 qts) - 27-point safety inspection - Check front end - Check brakes - Top off all fluids - Tire rotation - Check belts and hoses -
C. R. Cafone (Cathy), 01/10/2023
Excellent Services- Personable Professional Helpful An Asset To Brielle & Local / Surrounding Areas- I Recommend- Commend & Extend Appreciation- Much Deserved Success!